Here you can find all the frequently asked questions about the online shop
- Which delivery mode should I choose?
Standard home delivery -> Delivery to the home address indicated during your order, directly in the mailbox.
Chronopost Relay Point delivery -> Delivery to the Chronopost Relay Point of your choice (you choose it after the payment).
If your mailbox is small and cannot receive bigger sized envelopes without bending them, it is very much recommended to choose the Chronopost Relay Point delivery to avoid any unwanted damages to the product.
- When will I receive my order?
The time it takes to prepare your orders will vary depending on the amount of orders I have coming in and my convention schedule. I prepare all of it by myself and it can take some time. In general orders are sent within 3 to 5 days.
Postal services delays are out of my control.
- Where is my order?
Once your order has been made you will receive a confirmation email (check your spams). Once I have dealt with and prepared your order, you will receive a second email with your tracking number and a link to it.
- The product I wanted is out of stock.
The online shop will be reapprovisioned regularly as much as possible. However certain products will not come back to make room for newer ones.
- I have an issue with my order.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the issue you encountered.
- My order came in damaged, what can I do?
It can sadly happen and I am sorry.
- If the package is extremely damage, I invite you NOT TO accept it during the delivery. It can seem annoying, but it protects both of us against this type of issue that are out of my control. Your postal service will send it back to me and I will be able to send a new one to you. If you accept a damaged package, I will be unable to ask for anything from your postal service.
- If the product is damaged but not the packaging, please contact me through email at email@example.com with your order number and pictures.